Target isles are fully stocking with school supplies, and that could only mean one thing…summer is almost over. So too is our summer art journaling series. This week’s prompt is 5 Random Things About Me.
1. I believe chips & queso should be an acceptable meal option. Just chips & queso for dinner…not everyday, but some days.
2. My playlist looks like that of a 12-year-old girl’s. #TooOldForMeghanTrainor
3. I use fake names at Starbucks because the barista never spells my name right. My favorite is “Michelle”. Sometimes I used my daughter’s names too.
4. I am a font snob. I will never use Comic Sans or Papyrus. Ever. And I will secretly judge you for using either one.
5. My favorite super villain is Loki, but I have a Black Lab named Thor who is afraid of thunder.
Here are a few of my favorite projects in my art journal:
The hot air balloon pictured above is cut from a magazine, then I used a pen to journal Psalm 51:8-12 on the page.
I hope you have enjoyed Art journaling this summer. Drop me a comment and let me know. Feel free to leave a link to your work too, I’ll check it out.
If you missed it, it’s never too late to Art Journal. Get your free Summer Art Journaling Prompts here.
Ah Jeri I just love the things you share – creative is something meaningful and special. Love your art journal and gla dyou had a great summer. We are deep in winter here, even as I type the wind is gusting down and its freezing. But I must confess I am a winter fan more then summer! Thanks for sharing your journalling memories! Aliyah