Because we don’t say “I love you” enough. Because sometimes we ‘forget’ to say it. Just in time for Valentine’s Day…A love list for Jesus. Because it needs to be said.
- He said the truth, not what people wanted to hear. He wasn’t afraid to call out the Pharisees on their bad behavior. Luke 11:37-44
- He is dependable in His own time. John 11:38-44
- He is an encourager. Matthew 6:34
- He is compassionate. John 8:1-11
- He is calm in the storm. Mark 4:35-41
- He didn’t care what others thought about the company he kept. Matthew 9:11
- He forgives. 1 John 1:9
- He lost his patience a few times too. Matthew 21:12
- He endured the worst of human-kind had to offer on the cross, yet He did it all for us. 1 Peter 2:23-25
- His family tree is full of broken people, just like all of us. Matthew 1:1-17
Because it takes writing a list of things I love about someone that reminds me how much I love them. Thanks to Pastor Steve for this little assignment.
So, what would be on your list?
LINKING UP | Faith Barista // Missional Woman // The Jenny Evolution // Holy Splendor // Simple Moments Stick // My Freshly Brewed Life // Sandra Heska King // Click on over to read inspirational words written by women for women.