November is over…rushing in comes December!
I found sticking to a list of things to seek out and show gratitude was a little more challenging than in past years. How about you?
- One thing worth it’s weight in gold: Neighbors taking pity on us for Thanksgiving dinner after Glenn’s surgery.
- One thing lost, then found: I thought I had lost some pictures I took last Christmas, then found them in the most unexpected place. Why did I put them there?
- One thing restful: Doing nothing on a Saturday afternoon.
- One thing that nurtures my soul: Sleeping in! Seriously, all.week.long.
- One thing in Him: He works in great & amazing ways…connecting myself and a like-minded blogger friend, who lives half way around the world.
- One thing orange: It’s more coral, but in the orange family. This scarf.
- One thing received: An anonymous donor to my Small Seed Bibles for South Asia campaign.
- One thing given: Operation Christmas Child boxes filled and delivered.
- One thing crafted: Christmas quilt wall hanging (it’s almost finished, anyway).
- One thing found in the morning light: Chihuly glass here.
- One thing
saidunexpected: An old friend came to town, friendship missed.
- One thing encouraged: My girls’ awesome teachers.
- One thing that made you smile: My new little work space…no more working spread out on the sofa.
- One thing answered: Unexpected freelance work.
- One thing so small I almost missed it: The frost on an autumn leaf.
- One thing savored: Crockpot full of chili on a very cold day.
- One thing sung: “Greater” by MercyMe.
- One thing reminding me to have faith: Read on Twitter…”Get out of the boat and have faith.”
- One thing about you: My body, although not perfect, perfectly me.
- One thing a blessing in disguise: Not sure I can answer this one…maybe the blessing in disguise hasn’t revealed itself yet.
- One thing autumn: The trees looked on fire with orange reflection of the sunset.
- One thing in verse: Philippians 4:6-7
- One thing gentle: Parker’s hugs just when I need it. The gentle way she brushes my hair out of my face.
- One thing spouse: My hard working hubby.
- One thing when I looked up: The clouds coming out of IKEA.
- One thing at work: Well, there are 5 people at work that rock!
- One thing in my kid: Parker for her fashion sense.
- One thing of my choice: One thing in my other kid: Alex’s kindness to friends.
- One thing of my choice: Cheesy chick-flicks.
- One thing of my choice: Looking down at a stone path that was art under our feet.
So, how did you do with in the month of gratitude?