I would like to say it’s been slow around here… This week has been nothing but slow. It has been C-R-A-Z-Y!
9 things this week…
- Two trips to the ER. Hubby has kidney stones, and anything that can bring a grown man to tears, on his knees, making deals with whomever will take the pain away, well, it’s enough for me to say, “Kidney stones suck!” You can put that on a t-shirt.
- One procedure to help those little ‘ol kidney stones on their way out, requiring an over-night hospital stay.
- One missed cross country meet.
- Several nights of little sleep and too tired to cook a decent meal. Do Goldfish crackers count as a meal?
- Forget about running the vacuum cleaner across the carpet…
- Planning a soon-to-be 8-year-old’s birthday party…in 2 weeks! What?!
- Plans for a weekend trip to Leadville canceled. We missed the Aspens turning this year. 😦
- One quilt and fabric show with a friend…Just a few hours to think of nothing and looking at pretty fabric!
- Instead of a trip to the mountains, we had a craft day.
And that wasn’t even everything!
I know we all have crazy weeks, or months, or years…but sometimes I have to ask, seriously? That’s when I am even more grateful for my framily (friends who are like family), who pick up the slack for me, without fail. Because I have no family here, these people (you know who you are) are even more important and loved. And, who I owe a giant steak dinner…just as soon as hubby is feeling up to it!