Even before I thought about entering this giveaway (below) on TodaysMama I have been compiling a Bucket List of sorts. It’s actually my Travel Bucket List.
No making fun of the destinations. Who knows why I pick some of these destinations. But the reason doesn’t matter…it’s my list.
1. Buy an RV and travel the U.S. for a year. I hate camping but a plush RV tour bus with a flat screen, a nice bed and toilet…that, I can handle.
2. Galapagos Islands, Ecuador. For the animals, the pristine landscape, and the huge lizards. Preferably sail to the Islands from Ecuador on a sailboat. I would just have to learn to sail…that’s a different list.
4. Mykonos, Greece. Famous for it’s white-washed cubic houses lined with little paved alleys.
5. Hawaiian Islands. Hubby & I were married on Maui. I would live to check out the Big Island.
6. New Zealand. Snorkel in the reefs and whale watch.
8. Tahiti, French Polynesia. Do I really need to explain?
9. Chateau Lake Louise, Canada in the winter. Located in Banff National Park. Surrounded by snow-capped mountain peaks & a beautiful crystal clear lake that we can ice skate on.
10. Paris, France. I want to climb the Eiffel Tower, not take the elevator, eat cheese everyday and sip coffee in a Parisian café. And buy shoes.
12. Learn to speak French. (See #10 and #11) A must before going anywhere that speaks French.
13. Yellowstone National Park. I went here as a teenager. I didn’t appreciate it as much as I should have. I won’t make that mistake twice!
14. Maine in the fall. Just to see the colors. Eat lobster by the ocean.
15. Stanley Hotel, Estes Park, Colorado. I just want to stay here. And since I live in Colorado, it just might happen soon!
So, what’s on your list?
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 thingsthat I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.