I asked the girls to make a list of things they want to do this summer. A bucket list for summer. Some things on their list are new (and a little “out there”) but some are old favorites that they have requested to do again this summer. I work 4 days a week so, the girls attend summer camp/daycare and keep pretty busy. But I need ideas for the other 3 days of the week. I can’t image how hard it would be to entertain kids for 108 days of summer vacation! Alex (like most of her peers) want to be ENTERTAINED.
Their summer bucket list includes:
- Having a picnic in the park
- Having a backyard splash party
- Explore Stanley Lake
- Go Bowling (Get free summer passes at Brunswick)
- Have a water balloon fight
- Lunch at the park then visit the library
- Go to Yellowstone Park (Okay, this one is mine)
- Art projects
- Learn to tie shoes (this one is for Parker, age 4)
- Have an ice cream social (so old fashioned ;-))
- Ice skate (duh, this is from Alex)
- Mountain picnic at Alberta Falls/Bear Lake
- Horseback riding (they have never been on a horse)
What’s on your summer vacation to-do list?