So I commend the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a person under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany them in their toil all the days of the life God has given them under the sun. Ecclesiastes 8:14-16
Thoughts on living joyfully:
- Honor your heart. Honor your mind. Honor your body. Honor your soul.
- Live what you believe and you will never make a wrong decision.
- Love will last forever. Give it freely without fear of being hurt.
- Give. Be generous. Share what you can with others. Help others in need.
- Laugh like you did when you were a kid. Do it often.
- Practice gratitude. Often.
- Humility doesn’t hurt.
- Say “no” to things you really don’t want to do.
- Say “yes” to the things that really matter.
- Unload what you don’t need. Give it away. It will set you free.
- Give yourself a break. Perfection is boring.
- Play. Create. Get messy.
- Clean up the clutter. Lighten your load.
- Celebrate the little things.
- Be kind. Be respectful. Be sympathetic.
- Whatever you do, do it well. No job is too small.
- Make time everyday for the Lord. Talk. Pray. Embrace.
- Let go of the hurt. Let go of the sadness. Let it all go. Give it all to Him.
- Have faith. Everyday.
December Daily Layouts:
Inside the God Box – Just read it…and have some Kleenex ready!