Below is a shameless wish list in hopes of winning a gift card from GameStop. Oh, could I use this! Everyone on my gift list this year wants something game related. Want to get in on the action? Got to TodaysMama and enter to win.
My Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? Peace. Peace and quiet. Inner-peace. I wish for my girls to stop fighting and love one another. I am not crazy. Of course, they won’t get along all the time…but I wish for the majority of time.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? We get up early, er, the kids get us up early. Someone plays “Santa” and hands out presents. We take our time, ohhing and ahhing at each present. We then clean up the mess.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? I would wish for a trip to one of my “10 places to visit before I die” list. Galapagos Islands, Montreal, Chateau Lake Louise, Stockholm…any of the above would work.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We make some hot chocolate, pack a few snacks and load up in the car to drive around the neighborhood looking at Christmas lights.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Clue is the game I remember the most.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Making gifts for family and friends.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? Disney World at Christmas time looks like fun. But I would have to choose Chateau Lake Louise, Canada. We could skate on the frozen lake. It looks like a winter wonderland!
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? This is what I have been told: any ice skating game, the Pet Shop games, any gymnastics game, cooking game, and Dora. A wii for the family would be fun. The fitness games and the dance games look fun.